Sunday, September 20, 2009

Badminton

yesterday morning ch suddenly sms me and ask me to play badminton at 4pm. and after that play basketball. i decided want to go and asked ym play too =) is raining before we go to the court. my net was not found. i wondered where it keeps. later then me ch and mh was so confused that where to get a net. phone a lot people to ask for net to borrow. at last, we borrow from weng hon. luckily, that time he just back from work xD wee ~ he told us he need to use the net at 5pm. so we borrow the net to play until he come. then we return him back the net. undoubtedly, yee mun looks very great. omg. im really is ham chong xD wakkaka .. then around 5pm weng hon came and we return him the net. that time jung ling there too. he got the net and he lend us xD hahaha.. today is so lucky. lol. then we finish at 6pm. i sweat like hell. u will see me as after bath if i didnt tell u i just finish playing sports. ahhahaha. yengness. i want buy slippers ah!! my slippers cannot wear anymore. is so flat the bottom. slippery like hell. luckily i geng then i didnt fall down. or not my butt sure many "hei ching". kekek.. wasai!! it is really damn suang when we meet our most beloved one. hahah.. the coming tuesday we gonna meet again!!! oh ya xD good ah !! lol... dear~ nothing gonna change my love for u!! muacks ~

No comments: