Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Outing on 22/9/09

around 20 people went to LM and watch movie together!! because of worry that no tickets was available, 12 tickets was reserved for each movie-Gforce, tsunami and xia dao xiao. before that i breakfast at "Wong Kei" with ch wp seah and dear ;P quite a long time ago we didnt breakfast together. kakaka..

14 people watching xia dao xiao. have to admit that this movie is really good and the characters damn hilarious. haha. mostly of the scene burst me into laughter. singapore movie rocks!! this movie split into 3 parts. the first and second part really cant stop me from laughing. what it brings out not only about ghost story but also the sense of humour in every characters. the third is simply talking about family. a meaningful one.

after that we head to Gilley Cafe. before this i bought a pair of slippers in LM. muahahhaha.. ch get 1 too. i thought i not going to get one in LM as there is none could attract me. until i went to "Royal Sporting House" where i bought my slippers and also my bottle last time in midvalley!!

my slippers o.o did it look nice? wakkaka ..

my lovely bottle ~
we went to popular too o.o

ch!!! the hiphop zai 777 with sharp-looking shorts. NOTICE: he wore the headgear other way round!!! hahahhaha..

;P dear~ heheheh ..

we walk to Gilley Cafe. is so freaking hot outside there. killing me!!! feel relieve when step in the air conditioned cafe xD muahahahha.. i love cool 777

;P wakakakka ...

i love this very much. thanks to the one who captured this xD

me and ch, the lovely brotherhood can see. lol.

end

No comments: