Monday, August 24, 2009

1 week holiday

haiz ~
having 1 week of holiday. nothing much can do in home besides rushing with all the homework and ready for my up coming test. is very sien. want to meet ym but i think she will never be free :(
oh ya!! i get my hair cut last week. want to share with you all. this was the first time for me to get this hair style (not counting the Rahim & Remi cut my hair)

nice right ? xD

this might be more clearer to see my fringe.

this was captured by my cousin. they all say i am "bak leong gam" !!! and they say it's cute o.O lol

by the way, i very miss ym T_T is been for weeks not meeting her. how are you ah ym? T_T
hey i miss another people too. i miss chee hang. omg. unbelievable. i miss that sh. =.= i know is hard for you all to accept that a boy missing another boy. but please believe it. lol


today i drove to shah alam! omg the traffic is really horrible. i stucked for 2 hours for the traffic jam =.= luckily i set off earlier or i'll definitely be late and break the appointment that made at 9am. i let my account lecturer examine my account assignment. LUCKILY!!! i did it correctly xD and no need to redo. muahahahha.

No comments: