Sunday, August 9, 2009

Friday, saturday and sunday

on friday night, mh and stevie ask me out to yam cha at mcd. together with wp hm and fat chin. hm own a car, perodua kenari. i was shocked when wp told us hm own a car. i took a deep breath. i remained silence for few seconds as i was totally stunned.unbelievable that i have a friend who same age as me and now she capable to own a car. she pay for the installment which cost rm400 monthly. and the main point is this friend is a girl. i felt self-humiliation in me while i prasing her with a big smile. i was thinking "she can do it, and why not am i?" now i have to work my ass out without any hesitation and i believe it will comes true one day.

on saturday, i had been doing my assignments before i go for badminton on 3pm at suntex. for 1 week i did'nt meet ym xD i was wondering how is she doing during that week. wp drives me ws and mh go to badminton court. i thought only ym me mh ws and wp going for the play. when we reach i saw jq's car there and it tells me jq came too. surprisingly, nj was also there playing badminton. lol. i played with ym for for awhile and i sweat not too much. i was so tired to play. simply because i used all my time on doing assignments and lacking of rest. luckily there is enough energy for me to hold the racquet. or else i only sit on the side and watch them play. anyway, i very enjoy playing with ym and others. xD haha.. and i wanted to kiss ym before i go =x but i did'nt. because of shyness in me xD haha.. later, in night wei keat ask me to yam cha at mamak dong a.k.a. mmd. weng hon and wei yang also there. we chat till 2am plus. lol. after i back home i did'nt sleep until i finish my assignments at 7am. T_T

luckily, my classmate phone me and wake me up at 12pm. or i will continue to sleep like a pig. i went to my grandma house after that. i planned to study at my grandma house but it failed. i was distracted by TV. hahah.

now i at hostel already. haiz ~ tomorrow got class at 8am again. sien ah !!!!

end

No comments: