Friday, August 14, 2009

another week ~

wow! another week passed. time run so fast! ahhh~ this week not that busy but still have to study because got quiz! today went to play badminton with friends in my university. and my racquet string broke =.= lol.


my holder also! the thing goes up while i swing my racquet. lol

before it goes up looks like this

my lovely racquet T_T

well. my university got one program called Ko-pLn. is actually a program organised by the JPA. to encourage students hold a activity or a project by themselves. and my group was planning to make a trip to the Elephant Sanctuary at Kuala Gandar. and i'm the leader of this project. haha. hope this will be approved by the authority. wish to make a visit there. bathing and grooming the elephant. haha. and also can ride on the elephant. indeed, it would be very fun. lol.

next monday i'll have my computer studies quiz~ frankly, i didn't revise before for this idiotic subject. my god. so many things need to be memorized. is memorize dudes. i don't like it ah! seems like study history about technology. boring to the max. need to remember those dumb computer terms. !@#$%^&*()_+

No comments: