Friday, February 4, 2011

the VERY first day in 2011's CNY

luckily everyone of my family woke up on time in the morning


or else later it will be a long queue up to the hill to temple

crowded

the temple

people believe that washing using this water can bring them fortune

queuing for the turn to receive bless by monk

my father also did it

the monk sprinkles on us and gave us a small packet of rice

without me

with me

don't mess with me

rat

snake

dog

rooster

goat

lion dance

"canons"

I hardly get this shot


we play helium gas before head to grandma's house
the balloon cost us 5 ringgit =.= 
we poke a hole and suck the gas in
it makes funny sound when you talk xD hahahah like donald duck 
so 5 ringgit .. worth it i think when something surprises you and makes you laugh =)

everyone let's enjoy the very moment in every year =D HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR !!! gong xi fa cai ~

end

No comments: