Saturday, February 19, 2011

the 4th day

omg
i still can't believe that im now in wellington
sitting alone on the grass right in front of the bay at 750pm here
although is near to 8pm the sky still haven't turn dark yet
breezy wind hit me and make me so cold
but sth warms me up
i see people walking aside suddenly stop
staring sth far beside me and laugh
then i turned around and i LAUGH like hell too !!!
hahahah
POKAI !! that fellow is like charging power !!!
meditating and moving his hand in a weird way
normal people won't do that for sure
really is like sohai
HAHAHHAHAH !!!!! !@$%$#@!
forgive me for being so rude
but the way he acts is just too funny for me
just finish watching the video by one of my bestest friend chee hang
he did a good job bcoz this video makes me feel touch until to shed a tear
at the same time it makes me laugh too !! stevie u r the best joker ever in the world xD
i feel sorrow in me now
because .. there is lacking of sth that accompany to share my joy here - my friends, my family and my dearly girl friend
i will come back very soon everyone
with everything remain unchanged in me except for knowledge and maturity
i love you guys ~
do take care everyone i know in every parts of the world

end

1 comment: