Wednesday, February 2, 2011

CNY's eve

hohoho ~
chinese new year is coming ahead soon, VERY SOON, maybe around 50mins more
time passes very fast, until you can't accept that it is already the 2nd of February today
had my last reunion dinner for CNY's eve with my family before i have to have it alone for 3 years in overseas
eating pathetically only abalone instant noodles, burger, pizza, spaghetti, KFC or maybe donuts
i'm okey with that, as i know i going to spend my entire life having dinner with my family and my love one after the three-lonely years
today is hot
hot until i just can't simply persuade myself as usual of being in Alaska or somewhere is very cold
i think this is one of the symbols showing now is CNY 
alright, i think i need to get myself to bed early to make sure that i manage to wake up early tomorrow
or not will get stuck by jam on the way going to 天后宫 (a temple)

lastly, i wish everyone to have a prosperous year in 2011
and HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR =D

end

No comments: