Sunday, March 13, 2011

i v\/0|~|c

hey yo !
is going to 1 month of staying in wellington
still not that easy to mingle with locals here
nvm
doesnt matter
talk to myself gao dim xD
assignments, tutorials, workshops, quizzes, tests kick in
maybe the time for lectures is short
i feel that im very free and everything were not difficult
kinda easy to cope with it
dealing with basics now
so ok la ~ mou man tai
but .. the statistic =.=" hen sien ah!!! i forgot why N-1 for sample and only N for population in the formula
i just cant force myself to simply memorise the formula
i will get crazy if were to memorise every single alphabets/numbers/symbols in the formula
formula normally seems unreasonable and is damn f**king long
fuiyoh japan hit by quake and tsunami
no worries
wellington got nothing much
but hills
so i will zha zha lam run up hill if there is any disasters
but if hit by falling concrete ..
i hope not xD this wont happen on lai chun kit
i run fast, i assume

my room
fuiyoh~ i dont have cupboard
so all my clothes still inside the luggage
i make it as my cupboard
save money of not buying a new one
and my room has no carpet
u'll see papan arranged nicely there
papan is ok for me, u can see the dust and so can clean it
but the problems are ..
i dont have bloom =D 
i bought one but very small la!@#$%@#$
very sam fu to sweep
so i gave up the tiny bloom long time ago
vacuum can be borrowed from hostel
but the vacuum .. spoilt = a disaster for me *run up hill*
i mentioned problems
so the second hit me
hit my FOOT ah
walao here so cold
the papan like ICE lo !
i then bought a home slippers
cost me 10 bucks = rm23  never convert or you will die of spending money

oh ya ~ 
can you actually read my title?
it says "i v\/0|~|c"
this is what i suppose to write about
but nvm
i will start now xD
it begins when ... i think that i got less money left at the end of this year
so i go out and find and then drop my cv prepared beforehand
i get it and then i will become sushi-man xD starts next sat
so now u should read my title as "i work"
hohooho ~ suang liao this time
i know how to make sushi xD
i make for u guys when i come back
a special one for all of u, using cicak sh*t ROFL
ok, now got another main point pop up
i COME BACK
yeah i mentioned that
so i will come back end of this year ~ i dont feel to let u guys know when is it
but i will be around in msia at dec
anyway for those who know de please keep it with urself and dont let others know liao
heheh the main purpose doing is i want to ... dunno leh actually
just suang only =)
ok la thats it
end end end

end

No comments: