Saturday, November 13, 2010

10/11/2010

10th November, it was the day after my economic exam, quite a tough subject among the other five.
did it quite not so ok LEH !!!! @#$%^&
now i'm very worry of whether i'm able to get sufficient ATAR score required by the university.
think dao this also sien.
DONT THINK LIAO LA F**KING BRAIN

so, on the morning of 10/11/2010 i went to my aunt's office
she is asking me to work for her on this saturday, being a cashier
she told me i can get a hundred bucks just working for one day
so i promised and i went for training session, learnt to use the equipment
it was freaking easy, it takes less than 5mins to learn to operate it
actually saturday i should free out myself to do accounting revision, to prepare for the last paper on coming monday
since i'm too greedy so i choose to work
haha! mata duitan, this is how an accountant should behave, is it? o.O

then after that i went to midvalley to buy birthday cake
because...
10/11/2010 was my dearly mom's birthday!!
i didn't prepare any present
because me myself will be the most precious gift for her, provided that i'm able to pass 85 ATAR score and fly to new zealand =.=

i head way back to cheras after that and i went to yee mun's house before i go back home
i pass her cream puffs bought from papa's beard and i go get my hair cut
yee mun likes cream puff maybe because of the way it tastes
i'm not that prefer cream puff as her just because of the way it taste =X
it taste quite heavy of milk which holds me out

at night, we went out to celebrate for my mom's birthday
we dine in a restaurant, which wine, steak, shark's fin soup or abalone, none of these classy foods are offered
only ordinary food provided and this has already pleased our senses
instead of dining in an air conditioned room, we enjoyed our food outdoor and the breeze cool us very well
however, the cooling breeze gives no effect on slowing down my perspiration when i'm eating hot and spicy food
but still i'm very delighted xD because the tasty, hot and spicy food is pork, which you never could see near my college area in shah alam
the dinner is complemented with the priceless gifts by three of us


HAHA!! yeah, the gifts are kisses
kisses from kids for their beloved mother once in while does mean very much for them
especially during their big day, like mother's day and their birthday
we shows our love to her in this way
and certainly she could feel us even though without saying "I love you"
so, if you guys want to tell your mom that you love her but was very shy to say it out, u can kiss her =)
hehe.. than after that we went back home and ate cake

happy birthday mummy =D i love you~

end

No comments: