Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Ended and Started

came back from trip to penang and pangkor
i have endless words to say about the wonderful trip i had
as well as the dinner which has passed 1 week ago
but i would share with you all later when my video is done =)
perhaps will compose 2 videos if i manage to do it
if not, just only the trip with video

holidays started
going to start off my holidays with lots of things that need to be done within this very short period of time, which is before i fly over to new zealand on february next year
of course it still depends on my results if i really want to continue my study there
so im still not that confident whether i really could study at new zealand 
if i fail to further my study there, for sure i got loads of time to do whatever i want to do in malaysia
haha xD

sin wei came to my house after the trip
i bring him to few places which are popular with their respective foods
but ends up im the one who eat more =.=
and thereby wasted my 2 hours plus spending in gym to do exercises
because my consumption level for sure has already exceeded my output level
arh !!!! sin wei after u went back to kelantan i have to do more exercises vigorously liao
only that i can make those girls 跌破眼睛 on january next year or maybe february !!! 
hahahahahah

end

No comments: