Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Sace, BYE BYE

WOOHOO !!! !@#$%^&*()
sace finally ended with my final paper, account xD
grand dinner was on that night too
and means that our performance is also on that night !!!
we have practised for so long and this is the time to show off xD haha
these are all the dancers
very great job guys =D
except for myself because i forget the steps when performing !!! ROFL hahahhahahahah

it is really not an easy task to attend the dinner
many problems pop up
like i forget to bring along my shoes that i purposely bought for dinner la ~
rain la ~
traffic jam la ~
turning into the wrong route la ~
almost get crash by sin wei la ~
hungry la ~
my hair too short la ~
i look quite fat la ~
difficult to set my hair la ~
i wear the earring before that was not nice la ~
can't find parking lot la ~
the parking area was hot la ~
the lift damn slow la ~
missed the photography session la ~
encik hassan get pissed la ~
the hall was cool la ~
BUT THESE ARE JUST NOTHING IF WERE TO COMPARE OF HAVING THE UNFORGETTABLE  DINNER WITH ALL THE AUSMATIANS 21 !!
on next post i will upload some photos for the dinner and also my trip to penang & pangkor with my lovely friends xD
perhaps video too !!! for BOTH !!!~
so be look forward for my post after i come back from my trip ya !! ^^

end

No comments: