Tuesday, January 4, 2011

2011

happy new year everyone !!!
i know is late to blog about getting into the brand new year
but what i can say is, late better than never =D
think back what i've done in 2010
i live a life which unexpectedly turn to be so interesting when i met a bunch of close friends in INTEC
sin wei, julius, edwin, jia ying, sin xee, cheng yee, shiau shuang and me, we named ourselves as Group of Eight, in short G8
and also never forget to mention chiong seng 
a considerate roommate that always be with me and help me out no matter what problem i dealt with
then i still keep in touch with my very very very best friends during secondary school life, miinhan and chee hang
both of them are really good brothers to me, teach me loads of things that i can't gain in books, the LEADERSHIP skill
and lead me to a greater social life by meeting more close friends that i appreciate to the max, like STEVIE 
he is a cute friend who takes things very seriously and also with mature thoughts although he is one year younger than me
he taught me to be a person that always consider for others before yourself
and i try hard to practice it (i know i may failed to do so LOL)
of course, my dear 
she is so important to me
without her, i can never achieve what i've reached today
she helps me to earn scholarship
she turns me into a good-tempered person
she alters me to become hardworking in study
also, most importantly, she brings me into the world of love =) 
i'm so delighted that we have actually gone through 3 years plus and going into a 4-year relationship
and we actually spent our new year eve at kajang to enjoy the fireworks display !!

dear doesn't like the food =.=

dawn

night

waiters wore that on duty, is so cute xD

dear and me =D

kl tower and klcc, very tiny from far

superwoman

失传了的无影手
 
sate kajang 

saw someone paying for sataysssssssssssss

smoke of making satay

enjoying yummy satay in car while waiting for fireworks

*kaboom*

happy new year xD

i believe we will celebrate more new year together in years ahead =D god bless both of us

end

p/s: more photos will up after finish editing xD

No comments: