Wednesday, January 19, 2011

restless

although i'm on holiday i didn't actually get a well rest, both mentally and physically
i don't know why i keep thinking of things all the time
the stupid brain didn't filter out those trashes for me and keeps them unreasonably all the time
causing anything that i saw, heard, touched, felt or whatever i sensed evolve in my mind
that's why in mandarin i always say that i very LUAN (unrest) and all of a sudden i will ask ZHEN YANG HAO or maybe WEI SHEN ME (both means why)
i know that sometimes my friends and gf will feel quite annoyed because of hearing the same question repeatedly for unknown times from me "ZHEN YANG HAO oh??? ZHEN YANG??? OI !!! ANSWER ME AHHH"
glad to have good-tempered friends and gf who can withstand a cute person like me =D peace
walao! lately i geng lo~
gym, swim, gym, swim, gym, swim, gym, swim, syim, gwm, sywm, gmx ... continuously doing this for ... FOUR DAYS !!! xD hahaaaa
before that i have also been to gym and swim, just not that consistent
maybe gym today and 2 days after that go again for gym and then 2 days after that swim
fuiyoh now my muscles stretch dao si
very tight, feel damn suang =D
especially my chest as i do chest workout in gym
my triceps too xD ngek ngek ngek

so, i should get a rest now and stopped blogging & facebooking

end

p/s: edited photos for bukit tinggi trip

at botanical garden

she is my gf

swan

typical snickers

"miss chun kit"

No comments: