Tuesday, January 4, 2011

being LOOKED UP

HAAHHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAH
AHAHAH
HAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHA
AHAH
HAHAHA

walao very happy ah when think back of what shiau shuang has told me few days ago xD
did you ever experience the feeling of being praised by others after u done something that u didn't expect it to be so good but at the end it actually admired by others and exactly not of what u thought before?
sorry that i make it quite complicated
let's put it this way
did you receive compliment by others on your piece of work before?
very suang leh the feeling when all your hard works are being acknowledged by others
is really difficult to express how i felt when the moment shiau shuang requested me to help her brother to make him a wedding clip
this indirectly means that my skills of editing video is being recognised xD hahaha
have to thank sin wei for helping me to compose this video successfully =)
hehe and also others who helped me in some way
anyway i rejected shiau shuang because i'm not a professional video maker
i suggested her to hire someone who can do it better, much better than me
BUT is just somehow encourage me to make more videos !! hahah
i'm going to buy a new super laptop soon to facilitate me to edit photos and videos, and of course making short clips =)
hahahahha suang liao la
feel so damn thrilled right now MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

end

No comments: