Thursday, October 21, 2010

auckland's conditional offer letter xD

oh yeah xD i feel good ~ so good ~ so good ~ I GOT YOU !!!  HAHAHAHAHHA. two days ago was THE GREATEST ONE IN MY STUDY LIFE !!!! i never been so happy before while i studying. it was two days ago i received this letter from selset, an agency that being the middleman between students and university in New Zealand. before that, win yee called me for few times. that time i was in the washroom and so i didn't pick up her calls. i was curious that why win yee who calls me once in a blue moon has called me for so many times when i see that i have missed more than 3 calls from her. then i call her back straight after i saw the miss calls. she asked me about whether i have received the conditional offer letter from auckland university. then i went to check my mail and TA DA !!! it was there!! the offer letter was in my inbox!! hahaha. i was greatly delighted when i read through the letter. because the ATAR score has fallen from 87 to 85!! ATAR score is actually a grading mark for AUSMAT students who took SACE exam. in short, if the university require us to achieve an ATAR score of 85 instead of 87 to get a placement in the university, it means that the minimum entry requirement is lower!! xD i just have to get 85 over 99.95 in order to get into the top university in new zealand~ yeah, it is the University of Auckland~~ hahah. after that, i felt damn motivated to study and i felt like going to new zealand in the next second!!! maybe i was over confident, i feel that it is not difficult to get a 85 ATAR score for me. lol. guys, wish me luck in doing my SACE exam which will be started on 1 novermber 2010 and ended on 15 novermber 2010. i really wish to go to new zealand and get my degree there :D i really can't wait until the moment when im in KLIA and waiting for my flight to new zealand xD

end ^^

1 comment:

-YengnesS- said...

BRO. I AM SO PROUDDDD
XDD
MUAHX

777