Sunday, October 31, 2010

tomorrow



15 days exam going to begin tomorrow. i have been inactive for few days just because of i want to focus more on my studies so as i could pass with good grades and so that i would be able to go NEW ZEALAND to get my bachelor degree =D

today i asked Sin Wei to buy me newspaper, The Star, for the purpose of getting some information which i see that is useful for my essay writing tomorrow (english is the first subject to come). i read an article titled with "Set realistic target". i didn't finish to read the whole article but just the front part of it. it is about getting the right mindset before we sit for the exam. i felt that i'm on the right track as i'm highly motivated and i can't wait till the second i sit for the exam and finish it confidently. i'm thinking things in positive ways and even i speak positively so that the positive current flows through my entire body. haha. ironically, i'm not feeling like what people usually felt worried about sitting for exam and instead i'm so excited and feel happy that the exam is going to start tomorrow. you guys might think that i'm over-confident, over-motivated or over-excited. but this is me i think HAHA.

wish my friends who are going to sit for the exam and me luck =) i wish to see all my friends would be able to finish this exam well.

end

No comments: