Friday, October 22, 2010

blue trousers ~

i told myself before that i will never buy trousers with weird colours on it, like yellow, pink, red, light blue etc. but yesterday i had actually broke my promise made to myself and bought 1 with light blue colour!!!



i bought it at The Mines near balakong. it costs me for rm110 =.= lol. i bought it for the sake of our performance on the night of grand dinner. other of my friends who are performing will also buy it at different colours. i think it would be a very interesting performance on that night. xD haha.

few days ago something flashes in my mind. i wanted to blog it but the forgetful me never remember back what i have thought in the past. until yesterday before i buy this trousers, it reminds me back what i want to share with all of you. i was one of the members suggest of wearing this kind of trousers to perform and till yesterday i was wondering can we just change to other trousers. because it quite costly =.= and also i feel quite gay. haha. when i go and try out this trousers everyone was looking at me in a weird way. that time was the first time i feel a little bit of disgrace because their expression is like showing me "wow this GAY is going to try that blue trousers" =.= but after that i feel is nothing for me as what i want to buy is up to myself and is my choice, is my freedom. so i just walk out the fitting room and pay for this trousers. then somehow i was thinking about promises that i have made to my friends that "I'M DAMN DARE IN WEARING THAT KIND OF PANTS". and just because of this i recall back what i have thought about, PROMISES. in our daily life we encounter various problems and also questions by people. when they ask us something and we will think first before we answer them. occasionally we might not handle these questions seriously and might just throw back a random answer or PROMISE to questioners. and just because of this we have made promises to them. is very easy to say thing than do and work it out. we might find that it is relatively difficult to keep the promises we have made from time to time. slowly we will feel tired and want to give up in undertaking promise. hey dude, is like that de loh. this is the commitment u need to make once u keep one's word. for every promise, there is a price to pay dude. or else u just don't simply promise anything to anyone if u feel that it is hard to deliver. but once u have promised, u need to work it out.

"A promise made should be a promise kept"
                                          by Steve Forbes

end =)

No comments: