Saturday, October 23, 2010

i hate f*t

i went to the feast hosted by yee mun's sister. yeah for new reader, yee mun is my girl friend. xD muahaha. her sister named yee vone. tomorrow is her big day!! WEDDING!! i will attend the dinner at night and morning will be those chinese traditions like groom will pick up the bride, drink tea etc and yeah i will be there too. i only attend once wedding before. so this is the second time and this time im going with yee mun and her family, which is totally in a different situation where all the people there are not my relative. LOL. is a good experience i think and i could meet up some of their relative too o.O

just now my brother told me something about my body figure. my brother and i will share and talk about things like how to get fitter, become more muscular etc. then he told me my tummy getting bigger already. SH*T!! this is because i ate very full at the feast and made my stomach pops out so clear. i also feel that my butt is size of an elephant's butt. feel like want to use knife and cut that piece of flesh off. lol. i tried hard to control on my food consumption. i also did exercises but is in a irregular manner la xD haha. but still like didn't show obvious changes in me, i mean in the positive way-slim down. should have to work harder after my SACE exam. then that time i will be more good looking in wearing different type of clothes. this is one of my wishes. LOL. i believe i can slim down one day and hate the fleshy me (don't want to use f*t xD)

end ;P

No comments: